Wednesday 29 September 2021

Autumn News

What a lovely time of year torrential rain followed by wind followed by bursts of sun. I never know what to wear!

I have exciting news you know that MA I did? I have only gone and got a job that is actually to do with it! After what seems like a whirlwind of a year of training retraining and applying and all that sort of stuff I am very lucky to be working for Planning and Design Practice based in Derby as a Heritage Assistant. It is not full time so I still will be doing my art and relief job at Derbyshire County Council.
I thought Id share some more pictures of the day at Aqueduct Cottage.

Prints and cards along with the original will be at my annual Cromford Studio and Gallery Exhibition in December.
I have continued to paint the High Peak Trail and here is number 10!

The others  are available to view on my website http://ruthgrayimages.com , they are 20 x 50 cm and I am really enjoying the slow journey down the incline!
I have just spent the morning ordering more greeting cards and if you would like a list of them please email me at ruthgrayimages@hotmail.com  they are £2.50 each or £10 for 5. It's the first time I've ordered any since 2019 some pandemic got in the way of that! Let us hope there's a HGV driver that can bring them up from Devon where I ordered them!


It is the season to be jolly and stood behind a table full of stock so please come and say hello at the various venues below!

October 15 -17 2021 Medley Christmas Cromford Mills. Mill Rd, Cromford, Matlock DE4 3RQ

October 23rd Assemble- Museum of Making Painting demo.

November 18-21 Haddon Hall Gatehouse Popup Shop-Medley

November 25-28 Haddon Hall Gatehouse Popup Shop- Medley

December 4-19 2021 Medley Christmas  Gothic Warehouse Cromford Mills. Mill Rd, Cromford, Matlock DE4 3RQ

December 2021 Joint exhibition with Martin Sloman at Cromford Studio and Gallery.11 Market Pl, Cromford, Matlock DE4 3QE

Thank you for getting to the bottom of what was supposed to be a short blog.
Bye for now
Ruth x

ps, that's me mate Mandy Jayne Ahlfors.

No comments:

Post a Comment