Monday 29 October 2018

Remarkable News!


Its been a very busy Autumn, I've now started my MA at the University of Derby and I am loving every minute of it, so nice to be back in a learning environment especially when it's all about my favorite subjects of history and heritage. Its only one day a week of taught work but there's a lot of reading to be done in between and writing! The other students are very knowledgeable its great to be around them all. It is giving me a lot of information that will be valuable to my artwork.
This time of year is always about preparation for the Christmas shows and they start next weekend  so please do come along its going to be a lovely event  run by Purple and Grey at The Remarkable Hare  Pub Dale Road Matlock there are about nine artists and makers there will be food and drink available to purchase so you can spend some time chatting to us all and enjoying the ambiance of this wonderful pub.
Below are my November events, I'm looking forward to them all I had my wedding reception at The Farmhouse at Mackworth and it's a beautiful venue so come and enjoy some early festive spirit with me!

November 10th - Belper Farmers Market No. 28
November 24th - Glebe Centre Crich Christmas Fair 1.30 - 3.30 pm

November 25th - The Farmhouse at Mackworth Christmas Market 11-3pm

New Group for the New Year Belper Sunday Painters

For artists to meet and bring along work in all the popular mediums - oil, watercolour, acrylic, pastel, charcoal, and pencil as well as for people with an interest in art. All abilities are catered for and beginners are encouraged to join to further their ambitions.
Facilitated by myself advice given as required and the sessions are a mix of directed and non-directed as needed by the group.
Session Dates Sundays 10.30am – 12.30pm
Block 1
•    January 13th
•    February 10th
•    March 10th
Block 2
•    May 12th
•    June 9th
•    July 14th
Block 3
•    Sept 8th
•    October 13th
•    November 10th
Maximum participants are six, booking for the three two-hour sessions is in advance, taken through Creartii: cost £40 for a block of three sessions. An ideal Christmas gift for yourself or an arty friend!

To book click here


CREARTII Art Studio,17 Green Lane, Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 1BY
Telephone: 07881 653117
E-mail: enquiries@creartii.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment