Sunday 2 December 2018

December Exhibition News

                        

Hello, I hope you are all well not sure if the festiveness has started yet from meeting some of you its too early for some and coming round to fast for others! Whatever it will soon be time to think about buying the gifts etc...
 

Chesterfield

I have a couple of shows before Christmas that you may want to come along too in between online shopping and other such things!  I must confess I have made the most of online this year. My neighbors are also online shopping and as I work from home I seem to be the local delivery point for them! I will be finishing off my gift buying at my two events as there is nothing better than local handmade products.

My annual joint exhibition with Martin Sloman starts December 1st until New Years Day on display will be all the original street scenes that I have been working on throughout the year depicting Belper, Manchester, Sheffield, Chesterfield, and Derby. We have a Christmas event you can come along to and share in some refreshments and possibly a mince pie or two! Details below:


East Mill Belper.

The other show is Medley where I will be sharing my time with lovely talented friends for nine days! I can't wait.
I will be having a small studio sale and will have a full range of cards and prints no calendar, this year time has swept by so very quickly I just didn't get to create one! Details of the show below:
I really hope you can come it is always so lovely to see you all and catch up. The Medley show is open weekends 10 - 5 pm and weekdays 11- 3 pm and Cromford Studio and Gallery is open Wed-Sun 10 - 5 pm.
 

New Group for the New Year Belper Sunday Painters

For artists to meet and bring along work in all the popular mediums - oil, watercolour, acrylic, pastel, charcoal, and pencil as well as for people with an interest in art. All abilities are catered for and beginners are encouraged to join to further their ambitions.
Facilitated by myself advice given as required and the sessions are a mix of directed and non-directed as needed by the group.
Session Dates Sundays 10.30am – 12.30pm
Block 1
•    January 13th
•    February 10th
•    March 10th
Block 2
•    May 12th
•    June 9th
•    July 14th
Block 3
•    Sept 8th
•    October 13th
•    November 10th
Maximum participants are six, booking for the three two-hour sessions is in advance, taken through Creartii: cost £40 for a block of three sessions. An ideal Christmas gift for yourself or an arty friend! 

To book click here

Bye for now
Ruth
http://ruthgrayimages.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment