Saturday 18 March 2017

St John Street Exhibition Opening

I would like to thank everyone who attended last nights opening of my exhibition at St John Street Gallery  it was great to see so many people come especially lovely surprise was my Mum who travelled nearly two hours through accidents and rain and just made it at the end. Even in my mid forties I want parental approval!
Also lovely to see was Get Outside Champion Nigel John Vardy who picked up his painting of Shining Cliff Woods he said

'Over the years, I've camped, walked and skied though the woods, and now a beautiful image showing its full splendour will adorn my walls...'

The show is on for two weeks so please go along and take a look its a great gallery and they serve wonderful food and coffee in the cafe upstairs.






No comments:

Post a Comment