Sunday 30 June 2019

New Work

Aldeburgh Fish and Chips. Since 1967

Well, I'm definitely loving having time to paint again and now I have my new subject matter I'm happy again. My new series is the British chippy. I'm hoping to study all things chip shop related for my dissertation next year so in the meantime, I'm doing a few paintings of long-standing chip shops. For my series, they can be anywhere in the UK but have to be at least fifty years old. If I don't set these parameters then I could be some time! I may occasionally break the age rule if I find a particularly interesting one!

Wessington's Fish and Chips since 1949.
 It's not just chippies I've been painting but also demos please see Leadenhall Market City of London, for Matlock Art Society. Apparently, there has been a market on this site since Roman times.
Leadenhall Market Demo for Matlock Art Society
 I have also been working on this commission for the owners of their lovely cottage in Belper.
Number 31 Commission for the owners.
This week I will be facilitating an art project at a local primary school, starting a new commission and some consultancy work for Purple and Grey as well as hopefully working on my last project for my MA this academic year. I have also offered to volunteer at The North Mill in Belper too so its busy times ahead! 
I will be at Belper Farmers Market next Saturday at Number 28, and on Sunday I will be doing my Belper Sunday Painters at Creartii which I've loved doing. Look out for next year when I take Belper Sunday Painters to a new venue with the lower price of £5 per session if you are interested in joining me just nine times a year send me an email to ruthgrayimages@hotmail.com and I will put you on the list. 

1 comment:

  1. How Lemeridian funding service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to lemeridian funding service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to Le_meridian funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48hrs just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact Le_meridian funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

    ReplyDelete