Thursday 20 August 2015

Contours and Beach Scenes


I am loving the school holidays the kids are at an age where I have to force them to spend time with me so really its even better than when they are at school as I don't have to do the school run I can get straight up and into the studio.

I have been mainly organising 30 paintings for the up and coming Contours exhibition gathering them all together and making sure they are ready to hang. Including my brand new one above Porlock Weir, I have just spent a week down in Somerset and was really inspired by the moors of Exmoor. This is the last piece i will be painting for the show as now I have to plan ahead for the Autumn which is jam packed! I would love it if you could make it to Nottingham when the exhibition is on we are hoping to do refreshments on the Saturday afternoon from midday on wards. Details below:


No comments:

Post a Comment