Sunday 1 March 2015

Sock Fair


To say I am excited to be part of Sock fair is an understatement! When I filled out the application form I didn't think I would get selected for the preview show as well as the fair its self! The list of other artists is outstanding take a look here  and here


I am hanging my work this Tuesday with the help of my talented friend Emma Farrow, we have been having an exchange of skills as I have been helping her with ideas to promote her first solo show which is at U Choose Smoothie Bar in Ilkeston starting 24th March. Its good to work with others I count myself lucky to have some really good friends around me. 


I have been experimenting with mixed media on paper just as a bit of fun really and I must say the reaction has been amazing so I will pursue this form of expression further I think. All of these works here in this blog will be available to purchase at Loughborough Town Hall from Wednesday 4th March till March 22nd. These works are mounted and unframed. 



 Loughborough Town Hall
Market Place
Loughborough
LE113EB

No comments:

Post a Comment