Saturday 13 September 2014

My Summer in Photos!

I currently have work on show at Shipley Country Park see pic above until next Friday.

Its been a long old summer and I have tried to have a break really as by the end of July I was like a wound up coil running about here and there doing this and that!
What have I been doing well I painted a few pictures took part in a few shows visited a few galleries and generally took stock of what Id like to do for the rest of the year.
Its easier to show you in pictures what I've been up to!

Autumn at Dovedale 

Last Ones For the Opera

October Storm Hastings


Wild Flowers at Middleton Top

Large Calendar £20

Desk calendar £9.50

Gibfield lane Buxton Spa Prize entry

Photo: Love this of you with your gorgeous painting and boys! :D xx
Me and my two chins at Buxton Spa Prize 



Re decorating my studio

Gymnasium Gallery Berwick 


Seaweed beach as it will be forever known to me!

National Gallery of Scotland

Edinburgh 
If you want to buy my calendar email me at ruthgrayimages@hotmail.com and I will post one out to you.

 I have a drawing workshop coming up next Saturday at The Gallery Sutton Bonington 10 -1pm to book contact Martin Paling  : 01509 678867 

After that I have an exhibition of recent works at Erewash Museum The Lally Gallery during October all very exciting ! So here's to the new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment