Monday 7 January 2013

A New Year Wish To You All

 
Welcome and Happy New Year! 
I dont do new year resolutions anymore because quite frankly I dont want to diet or exercise or eat anything remotely juiced and detoxed!When my times up its up and it could be anytime and caused by anything so I dont want to waste one second in the pursuit of perfection!
What I do like to do is compare where I am now to where I was last year just to check Im moving forward not backwards!
And Im happy to say that my art has progressed and more importantly I have many new friends that share my love of all things arty farty!
Im looking forward to exhibiting with others at art festivals and open art events as well as two solo shows.
2013 will bring what it brings lets hope its happy and peaceful and I look forward to shareing my Journey with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment