Sunday 8 September 2019

Shows and Events


Where has the time gone but seriously I can't keep up another birthday has come and gone and now it's back to screaming at the kids to get up and go to school and also for me to start thinking about upcoming exhibitions and what I'm going to do when I grow up!
One exhibition I have been planning for some time is my show at Cromford Studio and Gallery in December this year I decided to start painting the halls of Derbyshire so far I have eight and if I get time I will add some more.
They are all framed beautifully by Hall of Frames in Belper and I'm really looking forward to them all hanging together. see the rest on my website: http://ruthgrayimages.com


Elvaston Castle

My Derwent Valley work is on show till - February 2020 INNOVATE EXHIBITION, A CELEBRATION OF THE REGION’S INDUSTRIAL HERITAGE Derby Royal Hospital.

University starts at the end of this month so I feel like I've got a few weeks spare to enjoy just being an artist. I'm combining my efforts by painting and studying chip shop history for my MA dissertation and my kids are so thrilled at being driven to chip shops all over the country! I need to come up with 15,000 words on-chip shops so if you know any let me have them!!!!


Bamfords Chippe Scarborough

Show dates

Next weekend I'm taking part in a quick pop up show at Cromford Mill with Medley we will be in the Gothic Warehouse at the end of the canal Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10 - 5 pm. A glorious spot to come and visit and enjoy the last of the warm rays before the frost sets in.


The week after I'm planning on being at the fourth Duffield Art Festival 21-22 September in Ecclesbourne School Duffield see the brochure for all the exciting things happening at Duffield that weekend. https://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-19208159/documents/b75bd14938e24ecf9136948cc9f1b287/DAF%20programme%202019.pdfBelow are some more dates for your diary:

October 20th Arkwrights Artisan Market Cromford Mill

November 16 - 17th Arkwrights Artisan Market Cromford Mill

November 23 - 24 Elvaston Castle Christmas Market Mad Hatters Events

Dec 7-15th Medley at The Gothic Warehouse

December 1st – 31st Joint exhibition with Martin Sloman at Cromford Studio and Gallery.
December 22nd Meet the artist at Cromford Studio and Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment