Sunday 29 July 2018

Its All About Belper


I'm writing this listening to the rain and how glorious that sound is after some very hot days but the light we have had this Summer has meant that my home town of Belper has looked rather splendid. An evening and some early morning strolls has left me with some great images to work from. I love the stone work of the buildings it reflects and glistens when the light shines on it. These paintings will be framed and available at my solo exhibition at Cromford Studio and Gallery in December, and I will have prints done as requested. 








Its the Summer Holidays now which means weeks of travel and family fun and then in September I start my university course MA Public History and Heritage, at weekends I will be selling my work at various locations listed here as you can see I'm keeping things very local for the moment as I concentrate on my studies. 

New for 2019 will be Belper Sunday Painters a group I hope to set up to enable a space for six of us to scheduled painting we all get so busy that sometimes having a dedicated time in the diary means we can pencil in a few dates. Details are here about booking and cost. 




No comments:

Post a Comment