Wednesday 3 January 2018

My Twitter Art Exhibit #TAE18

Happy New Year everyone I've had a fantastic Christmas of visiting friends and family and generally not doing much of anything when I'm on holiday I do nothing work related at all, tempting as it is, but we all need a break in order to refuel for the new year.

And to ease myself in gently I have completed my Twitter Art Exhibit Postcard I've never missed one yet and was determined to fit it in before the new year madness kicks in.

Punting Cambridge #tae18

My image is of Punting at Cambridge, we visited last weekend as part of a trip to see my step sister in Ely, it was lovely crisp winter weather and the tourists were enjoying the boat trips on the River Cam which  runs through the heart of Cambridge enabling you to enjoy fantastic views of the world famous Cambridge College ‘Backs’ from the comfort of a traditional Cambridge Punt including
King's College Chapel, The Wren Library at Trinity College and the Bridge of Sighs.



Below is a small bit of information about TAE but do get involved its always for a good cause and this year my postcard will exhibit in Australia!

'#TwitterArtExhibit utilizes social media and public engagement to generate income for charities and nonprofit organizations. 
Artists worldwide donate postcard-sized, handmade original artwork to the TAE
TwitterArtExhibit organizes a local, physical showcasing of the art.
The public is invited to buy the art at an affordable, flat price.
100% of proceeds go to the charity.
This provides artists with new exhibition opportunities, new audiences and benefactors, and appeals to art enthusiasts all over the world.
More information on their website: http://twitterartexhibit.org/

Follow @twitrartexhibit on Twitter, Following the #TAE18 hashtag.'
Words by Founder David Sandum

No comments:

Post a Comment