Friday 3 November 2017

November News

This month sees my painting Christmas at Castleton above as part of a step by step article in the SAA magazine. I really enjoyed working on the article and hopefully will do more.



Castleton is my must visit place on Christmas Eve I've been going every year since the 90's its got everything for the perfect start to Christmas.
The painting is also part of my new card range which you can purchase online here or from me direct at my stall. Trade buyers always welcome email me for a price.

Award
I was really pleased to have won the Parish Council award for my painting of Matlock Bath Illuminations, I was presented the award by the Matlock Bath Parish Council on November 2nd at the New Bath Hotel and Spa.

Exhibition News
Exclusive to you my blog readers is a sneaky peek of some work I have been doing ready for my annual joint exhibition with Martin Sloman at Cromford Studio and Gallery
They are smaller pieces 30 x 30 cm on box canvas, I am enjoying painting them and hope to finish a few more too. They will be available during December at the gallery along with some newer larger pieces including the Castleton painting above.

            

          

                  

Workshop News
Keeping the Christmas theme I am conducting an abstract Christmas card making workshop at Two Birds Gallery on November 9th £25 10.30 - 12.30 more information here or to book email me at ruthgrayimages@hotmail.com.


In 2018 I have a full program of workshops for you to enjoy at various venues using a variety of media, please see my website for details.

Show Dates
           

           


Print Deadlines
If you are wishing to purchase a print from me for Christmas time is running out please order by November 20th to be in time for Christmas any of my work can be printed that is on my website,
Prints unmounted  
A4    £25
A3    £48
A2    £80

Prints Mounted  
A4    £45
A3    £68
A2    £100
More details here.

Commisions
I've had a steady flow of commissions in 2017 and look forward to more next year, there is no time to complete anymore before Christmas but if you wish to give the gift of a commission for Christmas it makes an ideal present and something to look forward to for the recipient in the new year. I am always willing to discuss any ideas via email or visit me at my stalls mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment