Saturday 8 October 2016

Invite to Visit my new exhibition Views from The Derwent Valley, at Cromford Mill plus Illustrated talk.


Well I can hardly believe that after two years I am at the end of my Derwent Valley series it’s been a great project to take on and has given me many opportunities, an artist can never know what path they will turn down next it’s the beauty of being creative. I have learnt so much about my local area and I even have the exciting prospect of learning more and teaching more with Fleet Arts and Derwent Wise in the coming months.



You can see the finished series in full at
The Gallery, Cromford Mill
Sat 22nd Oct - Thu 3 Nov 10 -4pm
Free entry.



I have put together a talk accompanied by a Derwent Valley Mills expert details below, I will be discussing my motivation for taking on the project and how I created the works and what I discovered. 
Please book on as places are filling up fast.
ILLUSTRATED TALK Wed 26 Oct, 7pm
COST: £7.50 (includes cheese and wine 7pm-7:30pm)
To Book: TELEPHONE 01629 825995




Other News
I have a feature wall at the lovely Sutton Bonington Gallery with some smaller works on paper please take some time out to visit as it has a highly rated café serving light snacks and a wonderful array of fine art and design made goods all in the beautiful setting that is Sutton Bonington Village.

Also this month my original artwork is available from Hall of Frames in King street Belper.
For my upcoming events and exhibitions listings please see my revamped website. http://ruthgrayimages.net 

I am now taking bookings for art demonstrations too for 2017 and 2018.

And  Finally…………….
I took part in filming C5’s House Doctor with my Purple andGrey business partner Karina Goodman,
Channel 5 sent us this email:
We are particularly delighted to tell you that your episode will transmit on: Tuesday 11th October at 7pm, and then again Tuesday 29th November at 11:15am

We will be on for two minutes I am certain!


No comments:

Post a Comment