Friday 12 July 2013

Festivals Favourites and Flourish!


Two weeks have passed since my last writings and the weather has been wonderful for a change, last weekend I was at the glorious Cromford wharf as part of the Arts and Makers Festival and spent a lovely couple of days sitting in the cool Gothic warehouse looking out of the doors at this beautiful view above.


Best sellers last weekend were mugs!


The Belper Art Trail is all set up and I cant wait to follow the Journey of favourites as it is called and have a look around while I am at the Food Festival this Sunday. Mine is in the book shop at the top of King Street.


Looking ahead now I have been painting a new piece above for airarts Flourish exhibition taking place at Derby Hospital September to February I will be showing several pieces located at level 1 near Costa Coffee, from my South of the Peak Series.


This is the finished painting Summer Rain Matlock Bath taken from my wet walk with the kids last half term. 
School holidays are approaching and instead of a staycation this year my Mum has invited us down to stay with her in Southwold which I am told is an artists paradise this is great news will be lovely to see the sea and watch the boats out of the cottage window, much inspiration to be had!!!!
My next event is Broomfield Hall Morely August 4th 10-4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment