Friday 28 March 2014

Pavillion Gardens Pubs and Press


This weekend I will be at Buxton Pavilion Gardens when I booked to go I remembered last year when we were in snow drifts! but this weekend is good weather so if you can make it Id love to see you it is there first Artist and Designer Fair of the year and my first time being there cant wait!

I am overwhelmed by the press coverage for my Ripley Rattler Exhibition Monday I was so nervous as I was live on air with Andy Potter on Radio Derby but he was brilliant at calming my nerves and it went OK, he said pretend you are talking to a mate in a pub so I did but not the way I would at the end of the night more as I would at the start of the night!

 Below is an amazing double page spread in today's Derby Telegraph along with the history of The Ripley Rattlers.


 As well as the above I am ever grateful to the galleries I am in they all work really hard for their artists and I saw this in Derbyshire Life Magazine today!


The Bulls Head in Belper is a great pub in Belper Lane End, I had the oppotunity to paint them this picture for their wall this week, do pay them a visit wonderful tradition ale and food!


No comments:

Post a Comment