Monday 26 November 2012

Paynes Grey and Christmas Fairs

 
Starlit Moorland above is my latest piece acrylic tissue paper and glitter on canvas 50 x 60 cm, completed yesterday. It is part of my looser style of working and the use of Paynes Grey for the first time has been quite exciting.
Paynes Grey is quite ironic really as I'm currently suffering alot of pain due to arthritis that seems to have taken over my whole body and makes doing anything difficult. Even painting has become difficult but I cant do anything else so best stop moaning and let you know where you can find my work and me this Christmas!
 
Studio 61 Gallery Leashaw Holloway is creating a winter wonderland exhibition this December and you can buy this painting above 'Winter Moorland' as well as 'December at Belper Train Station' below.
 
I will be at The FoodHub Broomfield Hall in Morely Derbyshire at their Christmas Fair on the 2nd December.
 
And finally for this year I will be at the Arts & Makers Fair Cromford Mill on the 8th December along with Santa and his reindeer! Derwent Valley Mills
 
 
If you cant get to the Christmas Fairs please click on the Fine Art America Link below where you can buy the above paintings as prints and cards from just £3.00.
 
Sell Art Online 

Artist Websites

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your pain Ruth - I can only imagine how it must feel and hope that I never have to go through it myself - I hope your art distracts you from it at times, take care - and lovely paintings x

    ReplyDelete